1 Ocak 2013 Salı

The 2012 Collection of Holiday Crafts and Decor

To contact us Click HERE

I love to welcome people to my home with a happy wreath. The Sparkle and Shine design for this year does just that.

mix 007

Right as you walk in the front entry there is a plate of sweets to greet guests.

tree 095-002

From there you can see the tree with a vintage inspired tree topper.

tree 126

On a table nearby sits holiday treasure boxes filled with candy.

boxes 071-001

I’ve already changed up the Christmas “fantle” and have added our stockings.

mantle 034

Yesterday I shared a very special tutorial ~ Cloches for Kids.

cloche 047

Today I am finishing up my baking and will share what goodies our family created and how they will be delivered later this week. I am also changing the Visions of Sugarplums table décor for a grand college graduation feast to be held tomorrow evening. Luckily my daughter’s soon to be alma mater, ASU, has colors of red and gold.

Photobucket

Mr. Decor and I are still enjoying the vintage inspired Advent Calendar for Sweethearts.

advent 035

Tomorrow’s post will bring this past weeks recap of adventures the elves had in spreading joy, love, peace and laughter throughout our household.

mantle 008

May the peace and love of the season be yours,

Laura

Linking to:

Nesting Place 2012 Holiday Tour of Homes

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder