9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Nestled Deep

To contact us Click HERE
There are moments when one feels so used up it is almost as if to take another step would be impossible. Bone weary, worn out, a brain that can't think. Everyone has probably been there on some occasion.
Then something or someone comes along and it fills you up so much you think you could conquer the world. Yesterday four angels arrived on my door step. They gave so much I was overcome.


These women have nestled themselves so deeply in my heart that even when I am very old I doubt I will ever forget the way they have made me feel.

Marty, Julie, Phyllis and Jenny I hope you know how much you mean to me. 
Laura 

"I don't stop giving thanks to God for you when I remember you in my prayers." ~ Ephesians 1:16

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder