4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Prepping for a short Vegas

To contact us Click HERE
Josh decided a while ago that he wanted to take me to Vegas when I turned 21. I suggested Atlantic City instead. So much closer, and also, so much closer. One of the things I didn't like about going to Florida was getting on a plane and flying so far away from my sisters. Vegas is even farther away.

Right after the Jewish holidays, Josh announced that I needed to get some slutty dresses for Vegas. Dani was like, "Are you ... going to pimp out Sammers?" I walked away, leaving Josh to struggle to explain to my sisters how girls have to dress in Las Vegas and why. Mostly because I don't really understand it either.

Josh gave me his credit card and I took Becca with me to go shopping. She tried to talk me into buying a pair of leather shorts. Um no. She was all excited and wanted me to buy everything. It didn't happen - I got two dresses, a swimsuit and a pair of platform shoes. Becca did not have fun shopping because I did not spend enough money. But if I spent what she wanted, then Josh probably would never give me his credit card. It all came out to just under $200. I hid the swimsuit so Josh wouldn't see it until we got our vacation going. It's kind of preppy.

Josh claims the "way one does Vegas" is to just go for a long weekend. That the same way you only eat a small piece of chocolate, you only go to Vegas for a short time because otherwise it's too much. The original plan was to leave Thursday night and come home Monday. Yeah. Who knew how wholesome Vegas could be?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder