20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

First Annual Charity Bake Sale

To contact us Click HERE

We are having our first annual charity bake sale!  A few friends & I took this idea from our friend Jamie and decided this would be a great opportunity for our children to get involved for a good cause.  Our friend in our neighborhood works with an orphanage in Haiti and we are excited to be able to raise money for this great cause THIS Thursday! I know many of you are not from around here, but I would encourage you to find a way this summer to help those less fortunate.  For me, what better way to show we care than through food??  
Check out our Facebook page to get the exact address of the bake sale, or email me at Shandra@dealstomeals.com and I will let you know where we will be!  I would love to meet and visit with you AND love for your to join our efforts.  There will be LOTS of goodies!  My children and I are going to be busy making whole wheat bread & cinnamon butter, French bread, Butterscotch Bars, Brownies & Peanut Butter Bars.  Phew!  I better get baking ;)  Hope to see you Thursday from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
*If you have an item to donate, bring it along that night to sell!
Here is a link to the video our 14 year old friend made of her trip & experience to Haiti.  What an incredibly humbling experience for her family (and for anyone to watch)!  There are so many important efforts we can be involved in, find a 'SWEET' way to help someone in need in your area ;)(Our friend Chandra with several of the beautiful children she met at the orphanage in Haiti.  Aren't the youth of today amazing?  She is only 14 years old and has a huge heart!  Thanks Chandra for helping us be more aware of all those who are so much less fortunate than us :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder