13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Made my day!

To contact us Click HERE
Can I say, I LOVE nice emails--don't they just make your day? I just wanted to say thank you to all of you, my loyal friends and followers--you guys make my job worth doing. I love hearing how our service is helping you save money (let's be honest, who doesn't need to save money these days?!?), and how you are continually building up your food storage. Two causes worth working for!

Here are a couple emails I received that made me smile. Hope you all are having similar success while using Deals to Meals. Have fun shopping this week, there are AWESOME deals (once again!).

LOVE LOVE LOVE your service. In fact, I went away for a few weeks to see if I could save the bucks (quit laughing) and do it on my own.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHA.
You and your staff are amazing. Worth every penny and then some. (Ok, yes, I know you offer a great deal and you really don't charge enough for what you do, but I have 4 TEENAGERS - do you know how much they eat??! - and I was just doing an experiment. I'm back. I promise.)

Thanks,
Ever a fan,
Allison



Thank you for your website! I used it for a year then decided to "save $60 a year" and unsubscribed. One of the worse decisions I have made this year! I used Grocerysmarts during the time I was unsubscribed. I brought home HALF of what I was bringing home with Deals to Meals. My husband even noticed and told me I need to re-subscribe. By using your website I save more than $60...it's worthh EVERY dime! Thank you!

Thank you for your time on your website!

Thank you again,

Laura

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder