26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 35)

To contact us Click HERE
Welcome to Week 34 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 


*Reminder: You only have until this SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012 to place your order for Pampered Chef products. Here's the link in case you missed it!
Enjoy the selections this week!

Strands of My LifeSeafood Bouillabasse
The Fountain Avenue KitchenGrilled Asian Tuna with Avocado Wasabi Sauce
Beth MichelleShrimp, Bacon and Fig with Goat Cheese Quinoa
Rufus' Food and Spirit GuideSake Salmon Steak with Cucumber and Tomato Relish
Juanita's CocinaSesame Noodles with Shrimp
Smoky WokChinese Claypot Tofu with Seafood
LuLu's Sweet SecretsForbidden Rice Risotto with Calamari and Shrimp
The Heritage CookGrilled Garlic-Shallot Salmon with Beurre Blanc Sauce
Manus MenuBaccala alla Vincentina
The Shiksa in the KitchenPomegranate Glazed Salmon
I hope you enjoyed this weeks selections. Thank you to the ten featured bloggers 
for allowing me to share your recipes.  
Enjoy your weekend!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder