9 Ekim 2012 Salı

And On The Seventh Day…

To contact us Click HERE
She rested.
digger listener runner | #decor #beds #cozy #lifestyle #outdoors #home #photography
This past week has been something else.
There were 24 cupcakes made for 24 schoolchildren. A laser tag party planned and produced for a new 11 year old. Cleaning of the carpets, decorating the front porch, going on a pumpkin hunt and the not so fun… another scorpion found, a broken disposal, a non working shower faucet, and a wonky ceiling vent. Daily chores always nipping at my heels.
Curtained Beds
In between everything I also pulled together 2 weeks worth of posts. Sweet Boy began a week long fall break from school on Friday so I needed to be prepared if I am not able to write the ongoing 31 Day series this next week.

Cozy porch bed

I think as women we become so busy that sometimes we forget that God has commanded us to rest. He knows that in order for us to continue to run at a dizzy pace serving others we must first recharge ourselves.

Alcove bed...cozy.

And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while. For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.” ~ Mark 6:31



“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” ~ Matthew 11: 26 ~ 30

So cozy! This site has 21 great alcove beds.

“If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” Proverbs 3:24

Cozy beds

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.” Psalm 62:5

Laura


“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.” ~ Exodus 20: 8 ~11

dta chair-002

The comments are turned off in observance of the Sabbath. Thank you for your understanding.

© 2012 Decor To Adore Laura Ingalls Gunn All Rights Reserved

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder