6 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Day 5 ~ What Does Cozy Mean To You?

To contact us Click HERE

All this week I have been posting about cozy cabins, welcoming front porches and fun fall crafts.

I just can’t seem to get enough of warm, inviting spaces. I seem to be drawn to the cozy.

Cozy living room

There’s nothing better than plaids, pillows, fall colors, and a fireplace to convey cozy.

cozy living room

Sunday afternoons spent relaxing in happy spaces.

A cozy reading spot

Enjoying a good book cuddled up on in a snuggly chair.

cozy living room

Cooking up an apple pie here …

cozy farmhouse kitchen

…and eating huge slices in this dining area.

Cozy Dining Room

Afterwards it will be time for a nap here.

Cozy guest room

My kids began their annual fall break from school yesterday. As you can imagine for the next week my blog visiting time will be severely limited. I thank you for your understanding.

What says “cozy” to you?

Laura

dta chair-002

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder