1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Thirty One Days…

To contact us Click HERE

Every October, for the past three years, the Nester from Nesting Place has written a series entitled “31 Days”. I admired her for doing so but in regards to taking up the invitation to join her, well the entire idea just felt impossibly daunting. I mean, what would I talk about?

Then it hit me.

dta chair-003 

After all there is British Colonial Décor, Hollywood Regency Décor, Cabin Décor, Shabby Chic Décor, Mid Century Décor …. I could very easily go on and on.

Maybe you have always wanted to know just exactly what your style was but could never quite find a name for it. During this series there’s a good chance you will find out or perhaps even find a style you love even more, but didn’t know existed. 

Of course every now and then I plan on throwing in a bit of DIY also known as “Laura’s Décor”.  :)  

But what about Sundays?

As it turns out, God has A LOT to say about décor.

So yes, this year I am joining Nester who will be writing on being intentional in her home during her “31 Days” series. I also have already given myself permission to fail. By doing so ahead of time it will be ok if I decide to spend time with my family INSTEAD of writing a blog post.

Are you joining in the “31 Days” series?

Laura

dta chair-002

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder