1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Cuts Like A Knife ~ FFP # 10

To contact us Click HERE
Welcome to Friday’s Favorite Pin! I’ve recently written a few posts that featured my kitchen. A few eagle eyes spotted my crème colored knives resting in a butcher block on the counter top and wanted to know where they were found.

kitchen 096

I myself first spied the knives on one my favorite blogs~ French Kissed. Madame Chastain featured her daughter Haleigh’s darling Paris kitchen.



After much obsessive googling I found that the knives were created by Wüsthof. Now I already owned three black handled knives from this brilliant German company, but since I cook everyday I was looking to add a few more to my cooking tool box. :)


The crème knives are hard to find. But I did locate an online site here. 


The knives are an investment to be sure. Each holiday Mr. Décor has gifted me with one knife procured from an ebay auction. I still have my eye on one more knife and thankfully Christmas is coming….

cookbook buffet 054-001
However I do use my knives every single day. To say that they cut well is an understatement.

scorpian 002

Has an image ever led you on a Google goose chase?

Laura

I can’t wait to see what you pin up gals and guys found this week. You can link to a post you created or a pinterest URL ( I explained how to do this HERE.)

Yes, it can be your own creation that you have pinned.

camera1-001 Linking to: Designs By Gollum, StoneGable , A Stroll Thru Life,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder