10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Bye bye now

To contact us Click HERE
I am a terrible, terrible person. Paul and Madison can leave now. I'm done with them. I'm not alone. Alex came into the bathroom while I was showering and told me that sharing a hotel room in Vegas with Dani was cool because they had each other to talk to about all the new and scary stuff going on. Then coming home and finally having a way she wasn't too young to help was nice so she was happy to share her room again. But now she's finished.

It turns out that even though Al was devastated about Danielle moving out, she adjusted to having her own bedroom for the first time, pretty quickly. Now she is sharing with both Dani and Madison. Yesterday I woke up to find Alex sleeping next to me. For reasons I can't explain, my first instinct after finding her in bed was to peer over the edge to see if Josh was on the floor. He wasn't (duh). I found him sleeping on the couch. When I asked what happened Josh said Alex woke him up in the middle of the night to ask if she could sleep with us. Notice she asked him because she knew my answer would be no.

Madison and Paul's house is good enough to live in now. Even with the snowstorm. Since their parents are home, I kind of think they're just staying because it's more fun to live here than with parents. 

Maybe this is a little how Aunt Elaine felt.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder