13 Kasım 2012 Salı

Day 27 ~ Here’s What You May Have Missed

To contact us Click HERE
Since I generally only write 3 to 4 times a week you may have missed a post. Here is what was covered this week in my “31 Days of Décor To Adore” series.
Day 21 Holiday Décor ~ What’s The Rush? Day 22 Savoring the Season
Day 23 Nate Berkus at Target
Day 24 Gather at the Table With Thanksgiving Love Bird Style + Souder Photography + Artisan Flowers

Again.

  Day 25 A Royally Grand Day Happy together: The couple started dating in 2009 after being reunited at a party and got engaged in 2011  
Day 26   Pumpkin Paper Pouch   pumpkin 036

I have turned OFF the Saturday comments to allow me to spend time with my family. I thank you for your understanding.
Laura

dta chair-002_thumb

© 2012 Decor To Adore Laura Ingalls Gunn All Rights Reserved

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder