21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Change. Your shirt.

To contact us Click HERE
Yesterday while Josh's parents were here, Laurie was talking to me about next year. She asked if I had thought about branching out fashion-wise once I graduated from school.

Now, I love Laurie. She has done so much for us, and it's way more than most parents of the boyfriend do, for sure. So many times when one of us was sick Laurie would scoop us up, take us to her house, and ply us with soup and Teen Vogue. And that's like, the least she's done. I know that. Plus I know she has all these issues with her own daughter and there are a lot of hurt feelings surrounding that, and then my sisters are like, sopping up whatever attention she lavishes on them.

But this pissed me off. I have made sure to dress appropriately for every single event she's either invited me to or set up for me, directly or indirectly. Yesterday was I in a black t-shirt, jeans, a ponytail and barefoot? Yes, but it was Sunday morning in my house. I know for a fact that Arnie has had to send people home for being dressed wrong. Other people, not me.

It just made me feel like shit. Like this is Laurie's entire goal for her son - to be dating a girl who wears more color. Honestly it made me want to wear even more black - to show on the outside how I feel on the inside.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder