17 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 41)

To contact us Click HERE
Welcome to Seafood Frenzy Friday where each week I share seafood recipes I find from some of my foodie friends with you since I don't eat seafood myself.  To get the recipe, click on the name underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. Enjoy the selections this week, thank you to this weeks' bloggers for allowing me to share and have a wonderful weekend! 

A Spicy Perspective Trout Schnitzel with Spaetzl and Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
Cajunlicious Seafood Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Ally's Kitchen Ginger Lemon Pan Seared Salmon
Dixie Chik Cooks Blue Cheese Salmon Meatballs 
Laura's Best Recipes Spicy Garlic Sriracha Shrimp
A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis Panko Breaded Flounder
Just a Pinch Greek Stuffed Tuna & Pancetta Compari
Serious Food for the Soul Linguine with Scallops, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Spinach
Sumptuous Spoonfuls Asian Chicken, Shrimp and Kale Egg Rolls
Big Girls Small Kitchen Shrimp Phyllo Cups with Dill Pesto and Feta


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder