25 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Day 24 ~ Again.

To contact us Click HERE

Did you see the goof yesterday? Two posts in one day. I write my blog posts via Windows Live Writer. It is not uncommon for me to work on two posts at the same time. Early Monday evening I was trying to finish the true Tuesday Nate Berkus post, and really struggling to complete the Wednesday Thanksgiving Tabletop Ideas post. I walked away to make dinner. Big mistake. Sweet Boy got on the computer and had some fun. I was SO tired that I forgot to go back and double check everything and it wasn't until Tuesday morning that I found out two posts had run.

Nice. I am having a hard enough time trying to bring 31 quality posts in 31 days as it is.

The glitch knocked the wind out of my blogging sails so I walked away from the computer and decided to work on a project. I needed my fabric glue for said project and found that the bottle had tipped over and leaked one big mess all over everything. It took 20 minutes to pry up this ball of goop.

blazer 041 

So obviously it was time to walk away from the project. Perhaps breakfast was in order. Except that the eggs I cooked slid off the plate and…

flowers 016

It appears that I have been struck by a case of the mean reds.

I then spotted this huge stack of magazines on my nightstand. I have been saying I was going to go through them and take several issues with me to pass on at a Friday luncheon with friends.

blazer 045

That settles it. I’m climbing back in.

Question: “You see the shoes above ~ is there an age limit on saddle shoes?” Because this 40 something would like a pair.

Laura

dta chair-002_thumb

© 2012 Decor To Adore Laura Ingalls Gunn All Rights Reserved

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder