12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Happy All Saints Day!

To contact us Click HERE

Did you have a Happy All Hallows Eve?

I so enjoy creating memories with my children on holidays and everyday.

VIRGIN AND CHILD  French (Sculptor)  1480-1520 (early Modern)  stone	  (Sculpture)  H: 27 15/16 in.  Champagne, France (Place of Origin)

Saint Mary with Christ child

I am spending the day putting away the few Halloween touches but the harvest themed décor remains. Later, I may walk the dogs over to the park around the corner and enjoy a tiny picnic.

Saint Francis, Patron Saint of Animals

Everyday I check on my little garden and putter around here and there.

St. Fiachra, Patron Saint of Gardeners

I must be honest that I am breathing a big sigh of relief that the “31 Days of Décor” series is over. But I am glad that I did it as I learned a few things about myself:

When it comes to blog posts I prefer quality over quantity.

Coming up with such posts in a short amount of time was stressful and took the fun out of blogging for me. If I were to consider ever doing such a thing again I would have several posts written well in advance.

Having only so many hours (or sometimes minutes) in a day to blog and having to write so much left me unable to visit my friends. (Insert sad face.)

I will continue to write design posts on specific styles because I really enjoy it and there was tremendous response and feedback.

I am still wondering if this writing exercise in any way, shape or form molded me into the woman I want to be.

St. Jeanne d’Arc

I do know that I am a bit burned out and there is SO much to be done at Décor To Adore manor to prepare for the upcoming holidays. I think I may paint my St. Anne so that I can create a vignette like this come December:

I just found a sweet St. Anne who will nest among the baubles perfectly.

I plan to devote the next few days to working on our guest room and my office.

I’ll be back on Monday.

Laura

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder