14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Be My Valentine Linky Party

To contact us Click HERE

Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have any special plans? I am making a delicious steak dinner followed by molten lava cakes. I’m seriously considering eating dessert first.

We sent out Valentine’s to those we love earlier in the week. I couldn’t resist the make your own offerings from Target.

key 036-001_thumb

To kick off the party I thought I would share a few Valentine crafts I have made in the past.

Beginning with way back in 2010 ~ a Repurposed candy box. (This post also shows a video of how to wrap up a pretty bottled beverage.)

corsage 049
Other styled chocolate boxes.
[valentine 059[5].jpg]
From 2011 the much pinned “Wood You Be My Valentine” and “I Pine For You” tp candy containers.
valentine 076 Wrapped Valentine Chocolate Bars   valentine 104
From 2012 Cookie Pops valentine topiary 054 Bon bon baskets [bluegold%2520113%255B3%255D.jpg]
If you happened to have missed any 2013 offerings we have the “Let My Love Open The Door” wreath.
vday 008 Cute As a Button Garland [vday%2520184%255B7%255D.jpg] French Inspired Valentine Candy Boxes box 040
 I can’t wait to see your creations, view your décor, read your recipes or hear your love story. Anything Valentine related is welcome! Laura

 

© 2012 Decor To Adore Laura Ingalls Gunn All Rights Reserved

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder