22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Calling your bluff

To contact us Click HERE
Me: Since you're so unhappy with me, why don't you leave? 
Alex: What? 
Me: Leave.
Alex: And go where? 
Me: That's your problem. Get out.
Alex: You're kicking me out? 
Me: No. I'm inviting you to do what you want. 
Alex: But you're telling me to leave.
Me: No. You're the one who thinks I made such a big mistake leaving Aunt Elaine's. You're the one who doesn't believe that it wasn't a choice, that she kicked us out. So go back. 
Alex: You didn't even try!
Me:  Oh my god, are you fucking kidding me?! I BEGGED to stay through the summer! The only reason you don't know is because you were busy skipping along enjoying life while Dani and I panicked and planned and budgeted late into the night! 
Alex: No. I don't remember that at all! That's not what happened. You just wanted to live with Josh! 

So I reminded Alex that at least two months before I graduated she was threatening to change the locks. Alex claimed Aunt Elaine wouldn't really do that. But I remember her patting her pocket where she'd put the phone number of a locksmith! She was constantly talking about how great it would be to not have to deal with us for much longer. So go. She needs to either shut up about it or get out. Staying her and bitching at me is not going to work long-term.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder