19 Şubat 2013 Salı

Crashing, beginning

To contact us Click HERE
Some weekends Alex will spend money on a drop-in dance class for grownups. Anyone can just pay at the desk and take the class. I think she likes the break from the competitiveness of her school, the less intense environment of a class full of grownups impressed with a girl who can hold her own.

When I saw her walking out in dance clothes, I changed my plans and jumped in a cab to go too. When Al saw me walk in, her eyes got really wide for a second and then she turned away. We spent the entire hour and a half in the same class, never speaking, never dancing next to each other.

Alex kept checking me out though. Every time I looked over at her in the mirror, she would quickly look away, and I could feel her watching me.

After the class when I was grabbing my stuff to leave, I heard a "Sammer" and looked up just in time to catch an orange juice Alex was throwing at my face. Hard. I'll take it as progress.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder