20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Juggling

To contact us Click HERE

Oh my sweet readers what lovely comments you left on Monday’s post. You have truly warmed my heart. Thank you SO much!

 

As for today let me share my scatterbrained thoughts:

I have houseguests arriving later today. Before that happens I need to finish cleaning the house, the car and stock the refrigerator. I have given up on the weeding and will hope that they don’t venture out into the backyard. :)

I also have to finish a comparative analysis paper which is due tomorrow and put the final touches on an entire design floor plan for a lovely couple I am meeting with tomorrow afternoon. We are in the midst of planning a smart downsizing from 2,400 to 1,300 square feet.

Mid terms are rapidly looming and bring with it several tests, papers and projects.

I still need to finish three wonderful, well researched articles for Rêve by the end of the month.

Mr. Décor is once again traveling so all duties and child rearing are mine alone.

Have I mentioned I am in week two of battling a horrific cold? Achoooo!

So sadly I have to put the blog on hold for a few days. It’s not that I don’t have projects to share~ I do. I just need another me to photograph and write the posts.

But I am happy and managing joy amidst the whirl and twirl. I appreciate your understanding.

Laura

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder