22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

So you want to be Angry Spice

To contact us Click HERE
It's awkward when you call your doctor to say you think your sister needs a shrink and he asks why and you pause and then just say, "Because everyone on the internet told me she does." I struggled to explain her blaming me for everything, the anger. Finally I repeated myself. "The internet told me to."

Doug just laughed and suggested we find her someone. I wanted confirmation. "And by 'we' you mean ...?" He confirmed. "Me." When I told him she'd probably want a guy rather than a girl shrink, Doug told me he'd find a girl. I laughed and Doug explained that some teenage girls have this way of flirting without flirting that gets men on their side. He said that a therapist of all people, should realize it's happening but a girl therapist will let Alex get away with a lot less. Sounds perfect to me.

I feel like a traitor for telling on her.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder