16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Inexpensive and Easy Valentine Decor

To contact us Click HERE
Several of you asked for more information on two of the elements shown in Monday’s French Country inspired Valentine table.
vday 079-001

The party favors and napkins captured your heart.
vday 116

I too really love the napkins. Probably because they were .25 cents each!
vday 108

In the after Christmas sales I found a stack of 6 generously sized red and white dishtowels on clearance for $3.00. At less than .50 cents a piece I snapped them right up!

jacket 004-001

Back at home I washed and ironed all of the dishtowels. I then took three of the dishtowels and cut each one in half. A quick hem of the cut fabric and voila ~ table napkins for .25 cents each!

garnet hill 009

I love this happy stack of napkins and they are SO easy to care for.
vday 025

Next up ~ the heart shaped party favors. Doilies from the Dollar Store were hand stitched together with a bit of red ribbon. A small opening was temporarily left at the top.

vday 011

The paper heart was filled with Valentine candy and treats and then sewn completely shut with the remaining ends tied in a happy bow.
vday 024

Perfect paper happiness!

 As for those who asked about the French metis tablecloth, it is from my personal collection. Never fear, I will soon be traveling to France for Rêve and hope to bring home a few more for the Etsy shop.

vday 079

Love truly lives in the details.
Laura

I hope you’ll join me on Thursday, February 14th Saint_Valentines_Day_Candy_Valentine_s_Day_013165_ (1)-001
I have turned the comments OFF today so that I can try to catch up on responding to comments left late last week and earlier this week. I am finding it a bit of a challenge to find even a moment between the responsibilities of home, school, work, and blog projects/post writing.  Thank you for your patience. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder