25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Will You Be My Valentine?

To contact us Click HERE

I LOVE Valentine’s Day!

Even when I was single and dateless I was always blessed to have someone to love~ friends, family, co workers.

Let’s all share the love.

On Thursday, February 14th I will be hosting a Valentine themed linky party.

I would love for you to share your:

Valentine Crafts

Valentine Décor

Valentine Recipes

Sweetheart or Loved One

Acts of Love

Basically anything goes.

Past posts are perfect!

Saint_Valentines_Day_Candy_Valentine_s_Day_013165_ (1)

If you are anything like me you might need a button for your sidebar to remind you. :)

Valentine Linky Party

Thursday, February 14th

Saint_Valentines_Day_Candy_Valentine_s_Day_013165_ (1)-001

Will you be my Valentine?

Laura

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder