16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

French Inspired Valentine Candy Boxes

To contact us Click HERE

Hearts…flowers... amour….. I adore it all!

box 065

A few years ago I found these small Martha Stewart candy boxes on clearance. It was one of those things that I wish I had bought more of. The paper rosettes were left over from a Halloween vignette I made HERE.

vday 006

This handsome French couple was printed out on cardstock, carefully cut out and edged in glitter.

Decor

As you may know I save all sorts of craft scraps that I organize by color. This was a great opportunity to use up several bits and bobs.

box 040

Pearls, vintage millinery, lace and paper.

box 046

The back was finished off with a simple paper punched heart.

box 037-001

I can’t decide which is my favorite,  but I am leaning towards the pink.

box 055-001

A birds eye view of the top of the boxes.

box 067-001

They will be filled with candy for my two sweethearts~ one who will love the box and one who will love the candy. :)

box 027

What kind of candy do you like to receive?

Laura

I hope you’ll join me on Thursday, February 14th!

Saint_Valentines_Day_Candy_Valentine_s_Day_013165_ (1)-001

Linking to:

Our Fifth House, Whipperberry, Funky Junk, Common Ground, StoneGable, Tatertots and Jello, Positively Splendid,The 36th Avenue,Jennifer Rizzo, BNOTP,  ASTL, Someday Crafts, French Country Cottage, Kelly’s Korner, Bargain Hunting w/ Laurie

Savvy Southern Style

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder