25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Cute As A Button Valentine Mantle and Garland

To contact us Click HERE

Earlier this week I took a break from studying and decorated the center space of our living room entertainment center. As we don’t have a fireplace this space has become a faux mantle or “fantle” of sorts in our home.

vday 178

As I began piling on the doilies, lace and paperbacks there were a few spots that needed just a bit of something more. The darling button garland that Donna from Funky Junk created back in December came to mind.

vday 184

Pearl and cream colored buttons worked perfectly with the vintage white milk glass.

I also punched out a few paper hearts and tacked them to twigs nestled amidst the roses

vday 169

Bottles of buttons and pearls completed the look. Almost.

vday 170

After taking the above photo I decided that the sides of the entertainment center needed doilies too. :)

vday 192

Then of course I had to add my own spin to Donna’s lovely creation which is made simply with buttons and ornament hooks.

I spied this red felt garland at the dollar store and knew it would be perfect for adding a touch of red whimsy to our dining room area. As I had the buttons on hand this project only cost a whopping $2.

vday 001

I hung the heart button garland from our dining room chandelier.

vday 144

I’ll reveal the rest of the space next Monday.

vday 142-001

Simple but happy.

vday 178-001

Have a love filled Monday!

Laura

Linking to:

Kelly’s Korner, Bargain Hunting W/ Laurie

Thursday, February 14th

Saint_Valentines_Day_Candy_Valentine_s_Day_013165_ (1)-001

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder